The popularity of Cloud computing has increased from the last few years and many large and small IT organizations have decided to migrate to cloud because of flexibility and security in deploying services. A research on Cloud servers and Network computing has released 10 cloud predictions for 2013. Some affect the vision you have of it, other development or technology management.
At the end of the 2012 and as usual predictions begin to emerge, calculations, sometimes - of how the market next year. In this case , 10 cloud computing trends that could materialize in the coming months, although we must bear in mind that these are dictated according to the working paradigm.
1. We will stop to say everything going to the cloud, research believes that 2013 will definitely be a high jump in the mindset. Sounding more informed choices will speak clearly about what can really make cloud and what can not.
2. The cloud and mobility will become one: The analyst firm asks the question: what good is a mobile application that sends requests over the Internet to a service? Most SaaS applications (software as a service) have a mobile client. In that manner the two technologies go hand in hand.
3. We will stop agonize by SLA (service-slight agreement or service level agreement): The SLA is the conditions that a customer agrees to the relationship with your cloud provider. These terms are criticized sometimes because they give privileges to the information to the company. From Research notes that in 2013 the users recognize that applications have to protect themselves.
4. Be aware of the costs of the cloud: A cloud computing services are not always cheap. To optimize what we spend on this technology have to monitor our need for resources. The cost is a reason for moving to the cloud, but not the only and not always possible to get good performance paying what we would like.
5. The Research & Operation (Cloud infrastructure and deployment) This shall leave to the development teams: Developers no longer need the permission of the R & O to build applications in the cloud.
6. We will use the cloud for backup and disaster recovery: Instead of hiring the services of a third party in the event of loss of information will appeal to the cloud to prevent this from happening. There are various pay-per-use models that can store your data for a long period of time and only pay the agreed amount in a disaster situation.
7. We will identify the cloud with comfort: Cloud services are highly standardized and automated but this does not mean comfort
8. We will identify the cloud with AWS (Amazon Web Services): Amazon has right now about 70% of the market, but in 2013 the market will be filled with rivals like Microsoft or Google.
9. Recognize the power of advanced Virtualization: A dynamic environment virtualized and private cloud have room in the data center as well.
10. Developers will appreciate working with the cloud development teams eventually will realize that developing for the cloud is no different. According to a survey by Research most of the languages, frameworks and the development methodologies used in the company can be used for a cloud environment.
Author Bio : Asher ross is an expert technical writer from UK web hosting company eUkhost LTD. eUkhost has completed 11 successful years in Web hosting industry and specialized in deploying Cloud hosting solutions, Dedicated hosting and many more with free tech support and complete web hosting satisfaction.